The Women in Aerospace Foundation will be awarding three scholarships to women who will be pursuing a degree in engineering, math or science. The application deadline is June 22, 2016.
– Minimum college grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
– An applicant must have completed at least two and a half academic years of full-time college work at the time of application and must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States or its territories, and plan to be enrolled in the subsequent academic year.
– Applicants must be female of any nationality.
– Interested in pursuing a career in the aerospace field
– Entering senior year in the 2016-2017 academic year
– High school and college transcripts.
– Two letters of recommendation from a professor, supervisor of a summer internship/Co-op work experience/research work. Recommendations from relatives will not be accepted.
– 500-1000 word essay on why the applicant is interested in aerospace, what she wants to accomplish in her career and why she deserves the scholarship.
– Completed scholarship letter (located in application), agreeing to the payment rules.